[SEL] Olds Stationery Engines

tonian tonian at bigbutton.com.au
Sun Oct 1 16:27:26 PDT 2006

Hi all

We are searching for information on Olds & Seager badged Olds Gasoline stationery engines made in Lansing Michigan in early 1900's. Does anyone know of sources of information such as original colour schemes used, decal and linework placement, colours, dimensions etc? Also are there any known engine number lists or historical groups who may be able to date engine production?

Any help would be most appreciated as we are starting the restoration of a number of Olds engines.

Regards

Ian & Toni
Australia