[SEL] Re: The Austral Has Landed!

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 1 00:57:32 PDT 2006

Dave an Austral wasn't designed to run that slow.120 to 150 is as slow as
they will go and run reliably without the lamp.They will go slower with the
lamp on but then it is not running as it should.ie as a lamp start
engine.Once going and all is hot they will go all day without the lamp.My
one does and so does everyone else's  Austral that I know of.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852