[SEL] floats and gas tank sealer

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 30 18:40:40 PST 2006

Gave it a second dunk tonight. If it is the same as the last I got from the
radiator shop it is probably goood stuff. They charge enough--$25 for a
quart jar--you supply the jar!!

A fire truck? Often thought that would be fun to have for a Sunday drive.
Never have completely gotten over the one I passed up in the junkyard 15
years ago for $400. It was old enough to be chain driven.

John