[SEL] I have been playing with engines for the first time in months

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Nov 29 10:26:04 PST 2006

Pete,
Neat photos of your project. They caught my attention as I have a 6.5kw
alternator I have aspirations of hooking to an old engine someday.
You are getting hosed on electricity! Here in NC we are paying 8
cents/kw residential and 4 cents/kw for industrial.

BTW, what's with the URL? :-)
Pete Sex Tension??? or
Pete's Extension

Either way it's a good laugh :-)