[SEL] more ebooks

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sat Nov 25 08:20:59 PST 2006

> I find it strange that the authors would allow the free downloads
> as they are bread and butter for them.

Hi Rupert,
It's not strange at all.  The site is in Russia, and the Russians are
the second biggest internet thieves, right behind China.  You can bet
Gingery's heirs haven't authorized these downloads.

You know what they say about "Sleeping with the dogs...", so don't be
surprised if you wake up with spyware if you choose to visit that site.

Rob

   Rob Skinner
   1721 Brookdale Avenue  •  La Habra, CA 90631  •  562.694.2301
   rskinner at rustyiron.comhttp://www.rustyiron.com