[SEL] more ebooks

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Sat Nov 25 00:58:27 PST 2006

No problem Derek,
	It was my spyware program that came up with the warning. The file name
was "downloader.Zlob.azl". It got installed in three different places
before I got the warning. It took an hour but I think I have it all
cleaned up now. I'll see if I feel brave enough to go back and figure
out where it came from. It could also have come in on a back door of one
of the files.
	I can't download the ebooks as I only have dial up. I did start one
though and it started downloading fine. I stopped it after I found out
it would take over three hours to get the complete file.
	I find it strange that the authors would allow the free downloads as
they are bread and butter for them.

Rupert