[SEL] OT Telescopic Bollards

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Nov 11 18:38:35 PST 2006

Dave,
    Pretty common here in the US in certain places such as DC and around
national monuments.  You didn't see many of them before 9/11 but more
and more of them are coming into use.  The ones here in the US aren't
used particularly for pedestrian safety but for security purposes.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY