[SEL] An engine tale from 1916/webshots

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Fri Nov 10 20:22:45 PST 2006

Hello Jerry,
	Paying toll charges by the minute sure can add up. Have you checked
into a satellite internet connection? I've been thinking about it myself.
	Dialup costs me 33.60/month for 100 hours connect time and two email
addresses. Fortunately, I don't have to pay toll charges on top of the
monthly fee. The satellite internet costs about $60/month with 5 email
address (no that I'd use them all). 10 mb of web space is provided by
both systems. The satellite company I'm considering is explornet
<Http://www.explornet.com>. Maybe they have service in your area.

Rupert
Ps. I don't like Webshots or other similar sites either because of all
the advertising.