[SEL] RE: Rare Decals

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 10 14:17:15 PST 2006

I have two old Towmotor fork lifts and use them a lot.When I got the first
one I looked up on the net and found that people do seem to collect them.The
Towmotors being US built fit in with my collecting theme of US engines of
which I have 36 different manufactures the latest being a 3HP Appleton and
it is the only one I know of here in Australia at the moment.I had been
trying to get this engine for some time and it finally worked out.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852