[SEL] RE: Rare Decals

Dave Otto dotto at velocitus.net
Fri Nov 10 11:11:30 PST 2006

One other method that comes to mind would be to have a sign shop cut them
out on the CNC vinyl cutter. If the letters are solid black this should be a
piece of cake.

They may already have a font that would be close enough. It would also be
pretty easy to generate the art work from scratch in a CAD program using the
digital picture as a template.
I did this for a very old Delta scroll saw that I restored for my dad. I can
put some pictures up on my web shots page if any one wants to see.

I could possibly help with the CAD work if you like.

Dave

Dave Otto
Boise, Idaho
USA