[SEL] original paint

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Nov 10 03:28:53 PST 2006

Hi Rob,

Wot's stove polish?  And does the quality of the final result depend on
the politics of the newspaper that you use?  We have two available here
in the 'burgh.  One is very liberal / Democratic and the other is very
conservative / Republican.  I'd hate to get the wrong result by using the
wrong newspaper.

See ya, Arnie