[SEL] Milker

Steve Gray segray at bigvalley.net
Tue Nov 7 23:55:03 PST 2006

Hi All -

   A friend at the Tulare swap meet last weekend asked me if I could go
through an engine he recently acquired to get it running. This is a
Sandwich that I'm not familiar with. Anybody else ever see one of these?
It's sure not common out here on the left coast! At first glance, it
looks like a Novo,but has the vacuum pump built into the block.

http://www.oldengineshed.com/snapshots/milker1.jpg
http://www.oldengineshed.com/snapshots/milker2.jpg
http://www.oldengineshed.com/snapshots/milker3.jpg
http://www.oldengineshed.com/snapshots/milker4.jpg