[SEL] Re: East coasters/intro

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Nov 7 09:12:57 PST 2006

Hi Tyler,
         Welcome aboard! Hold on to your ass, for the ride can be rough at
times, but there is always someone ready to help and give advice. Be aware,
however, free advice is worth what you pay for it!
         You come to the List at a good time. You see, we allow ONLY two
lawyers on the List at any given time. Until several weeks ago we were at
our limit in that category. Fortunately for you in late October one of the
lawyers on the List suddenly turned room temperature. It seems that another
List member (who sometimes goes by the name Maytag Twin) found this lawyer
with Twin's young wife and took matters into his own hands--so to speak.
Twin is (I believe) still on the List and the prosecutor in Twin's county
is hesitant to bring forth charges saying "It's about time that someone
gave that scum lawyer what he has deserved for years!"
         You have nothing to fear from Twin, however. He is a mild mannered
individual who loves children, kittens and his (much) younger wife. While
it's true that Twin road the "little bus" when he was in school, this is
the first time that he has shown any sort of violent behavior toward any
member of the List! I'm sure that if he does not find out how it is that
you earn your living you will be perfectly safe!
         Again welcome to the List. We are all just one big happy family
here and take great pleasure in helping each other out.
                 Dave