[SEL] Intro

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Mon Nov 6 19:48:46 PST 2006

11/06/2006
Well I guess i've never posted anything about me yet so here it is...

My name is Andrew Butler, i'm 26 and i've lived in Southeastern Ohio all
my life. My dad had a welding shop when I was growing up and that's where
I spent all of my time, pretty much covered in grease most of the time...
I have I high school education and i've worked at WHIZ AM & FM as
a DJ, WWJM in engineering, and currently work at WCLT FM as a DJ part
time, NetPlus Communications internet provider full time as a systems
admin and also own a water well drilling company that I started a couple
years ago and work part time, and if that isn't enough to keep me busy
i've done other misc jobs such as electrical wiring in new buildings,
furnace repair, and small welding jobs on the side.
I'v always had an interest in engines and
machinery. There used to be a steam show local that I had to go to every
year until it fell apart. My first old engine was a Model B Briggs someone
gave to me when I was about 13 which was missing the head and I
still have it in running condition. My first flywheel engine was an
International LA engine, and the first hit&miss I got was a Jaeger 2HP. To
this date the Jaeger is the only engine that i've completely rebuilt and
painted and I still have it. I also have a 5HP Field Burndage, an
International 1 1/2 M, Cushman Cub and misc small engines. Now I don't
have the time to get to these engines, and my real interest in steam has
kinda put those on the back burner for now. I have a small steam traction
engine that's about a 1/4 scale, and a Farmall F-20 tractor. Some of my
other interests are in small foundry work, 2-way radio communications,
refrigeration, and alternative fuels- I converted my truck to run on
propane and then setup a refilling station. I have quite a wide range of
interests, but I think that's the bulk of it.
Andrew.

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
engineering at andrew2.netpluscom.com
b10730 at hotmail.com