[SEL] Write Up - update on Glenn Wilson

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Mon Nov 6 18:11:03 PST 2006

This is Glenn Wilson and my first write-up seems to be about 5 years ago.
I'm still into engines but have faded away from them temporarly for a while
as my kidneys died, then my dad died. I have since found a woman and
have been living with her for 2+ years :) She and I will come to Portland
one
day. The pain associated with Portland has faded some since I was there
last. Some of you know what happened - most probably don't. I may be the
only one who ever dropped out of the Oil Field Engine Society. I still have
the 15HP half breed that I paid $800 for on eBay and the 22.5HP Bessemer.
I still have Skip  Landis' 18HP Christensen and my 9HP Economy and
several smaller engines. My new lady and I have moved into a house built
around 1800. We have been rebuilding it - yes, it has taken time but has
been
rewarding. I still work for the same company but they have changed their
name to Emerson Network Power - Surge Protection where I've been a Sr.
Electrical Des. Engineer for 10+ years. Oh, about the kindey, I recieved a
transplant May 11, 2006. Although it isn't working perfectly, I've been off
dialysis since about June 1, 2006. This is enough of any update for now.
Glenn Wilson