[SEL] Write up

Pete Alleman pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us
Mon Nov 6 14:52:27 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 08:54 -0800, Steve Gray wrote:
> Strictly as a thought at this
> point, IF it appears it would work out feasibility wise and preference
> wise, I might also consider building a matching member photo page and
> hosting it. If you want to add/update pictures, consider what you would
> like to see and let me know. I'll pass on the general consensus to the
> list after a trend develops.

You are welcome to continue using the Rogue's List that I maintain:
http://ralph.lafayette.la.us/stationary-engines/engine.people

I would like to solicit more pictures from list members. When you take
pictures of other rust-aholics, send copies to me so that I can put them
on the Rogue's List. I would like to thank Reg for sending several
photos recently, they will be on the photo album soon.

Pete.

--
Pete Alleman
pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us