[SEL] Write up

Steve Gray segray at bigvalley.net
Mon Nov 6 08:54:13 PST 2006

Mornin' Reg & All -

   Since I volunteered to take over the SEL member write-ups for Dave a
while back, I also agree that these should be updated now and then (my
own is a good example!). Having just spoken with Dave this morning about
the subject, we both felt it would be a good idea for all those who want
to be included in the intros page, to have you post your new/rehab'd
intro to the list to let the members get a glimpse of what's new, and I
will filter those off, both by hand and by email filter, to a special
folder to collect them all. After a sufficient number of updates are
collected (and I hopefully get past some of the legalities concerning
the contractor who botched up my shop building!), I will start putting
some time in on rebuilding the intro page. Strictly as a thought at this
point, IF it appears it would work out feasibility wise and preference
wise, I might also consider building a matching member photo page and
hosting it. If you want to add/update pictures, consider what you would
like to see and let me know. I'll pass on the general consensus to the
list after a trend develops.

**** IF YOU DO POST AN INTRO, please include the term "Intro" in the
message Subject to help me catch them as they're posted!  ****

Any comments on this?

- Steve

P.S. - For Peter Lowe's S.F.trip, don't forget Peter, there's some of us
R&V owners in the general area!  ;-)

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13 & 27