[SEL] 2006 Stationary Engine Trophy

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 05:08:13 PST 2006

Fantastic Jerry, what a way to promote the hobby and getting the younger
generation involved. Congratulations to your daughter, great looking engine
and a very nice looking lady to enhance the appearance of the engine, I know
you are a proud Dad.

But what the heck is potijekos?, sounds like something I need to try being a
lover of food.

Paul