[SEL] 2006 Stationary Engine Trophy

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Nov 6 03:36:23 PST 2006

Hi All,
         We had our clubs annual prizegiving do yesterday and my daughter
won the Stationary Engine trophy.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/prize/index.htm

         This was really a pleasant surprise but the prize is not
necessarily awarded to the person with the most rare or expensive engine -
more to someone who has done a lot of work and shows enthusiasm for the hobby.
         It's really great to see some recognition for the younger members
and encourages them a lot. (She's already planning her next engine!)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---