[SEL] Attn: Rick Rowlands - WHERE THE FECK ARE MY PARTS!!!

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Nov 3 17:50:08 PST 2006

I dont know the reasons behind this sad business but, Rick NEEDS to get it
sorted FAST!
Already he has some folk angry and their opinion of him will be passed on,
with the end result that his reputation will NEVER recover.
No matter what the reasons, there is NO excuse for ignoring people that you
have their stuff, or have money paid in and the product not delivered in the
agreed time.
 The Bromps episode is a good example of a reputation gone.
There are NO winners in this sort of thing.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold