[SEL] Attn: Rick Rowlands - WHERE THE FECK ARE MY PARTS!!!

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 3 17:32:11 PST 2006

Now that the foundry is closed I have a full time job trying to make some
money to pay off all the debts incurred in the business.  My job keeps me
busy during the normal business hours and I just don't have the free time to
search around for a box to package stuff up to ship, then pack it and take
to the post office or even worse a 1/2 hour drive to UPS. Besides that I
have to search through all these emails to make sure I don't send someone
else's part to the wrong person.  I had people sending me pieces to make and
they wouldn't put a return address or anyhing in the box so the only way I
have to identify a part is to look through a years worth of emails and
hopefully find a picture they sent me.

Geez there are three packages that have been riding around in my truck for a
week.  No time to stop by the post office to mail them out.

Rick