[SEL] OT- But mechanic tip(Now SIAM)

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu May 25 19:30:29 PDT 2006

At 06:47 AM 5/23/2006, you wrote:

>The dates are June 9 - 11.
>Curt and Devin will be there, but I will be at home in nursing school this
>year.  Who else is planning to go?
>Missy

Hi Missy,
         Curt is a OK guy and Devin is a great kid, BUT the only reason
that Arnie and I go to SIAM is to see you! It's clear that we will have to
rethink the trip this year! Can't you send Curt to the nursing classes and
you and Devin come to SIAM?
         Dave
PS, Been doing any shooting lately? I have a new piece that you need to try
out. (See:
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&langId=-1&productId=14764&tabselected=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15704)
Don't let the retail price scare you--I got mine for $620.00!
PPS, If you are done with what I loaned you I could use them back. Thanks!