[SEL] Curved spokes ...engine rotation......rambling off to OT

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed May 24 16:41:29 PDT 2006

Did Sheldon Brown take into account that the ambient temperatures throughout
the world will rise by 6C in the next 20 years. This fact will be another
factor in the " Great Fly wheel Debate''. Relative humidity will increase in
some parts of the planet with increasing corrosion so providing a natural
nut locking system .........Loctite sales will diminish ,natural fibres will
be the only way ,for underpants I mean , none of this ''Man Made ''
shit...........long live wool!