[SEL] Curved spokes ...engine rotation

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Wed May 24 15:24:51 PDT 2006

Do the bolts automatically change color when they cross the equator.  Are
they legal in OZ.
How much do you charge?  What size do I need?

Sincerely:
Confused in Hemet

Subject: RE: [SEL] Curved spokes ...engine rotation

As an optional accessory item to bilateral obverse thread
systems, we are making available special color-coded bolts
to help the engine builder keep track of which is which.
Since left hand bolts look just like ordinary bolts, we
offer special bright red bolts to fit the right-hand
threaded spokes still used on the right side of the wheel.
This prevents them from becoming confused with the left-hand
threaded bolts.