[SEL] RE: SIAM Classic Iron

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 13:34:35 PDT 2006

>Mike,
>For Lincoln's show-and-tell your father in law had a source for cedar
>trees. The left overs lasted us a few years at out local shows but I'm
>out now. Any chance you can bring some with you so I'll have some to saw
>on the 8HP saw rig?
>Unless the SIAM club has a source for cedar.....Glenn, Keith???
>Curt Holland
>Gastonia, NC
>

> >   What are the dates for SIAM anyway?
> >
> > See ya',
> > Mike

You already know that SIAM is June 9, 10, & 11 this year.  Check out our web
site   http://siam-club.hypermart.net/index.html  We will feature IH
tractors & Engines.  Also there is the Flea Market, Toy Show, Car Show,
Model A Speedsters, & The Cowboy Mounted Shooters Assoc.  We should have a
lot of fun with this year's lines up.  As for the cedar for the sawrig.  I'm
not quite sure what you are looking for.  We may have some cedar logs for
the sawmill.  You could saw up the slabs from the cedar logs or any other
slabs for that matter.