[SEL] Wendel's BYB Volume 2

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat May 20 17:35:03 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,

Well, it looks like it's a rumor no longer.  The BYB Volume 2 is ready to go.
Check it out:  http://www.enginads.com/bigengin.cgi/read/36903

BOOK FS: BYB Volume 2 (Iowa)

Advertised By: Charles Wendel <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 15 May 2006, at 9:13 p.m.

American Gas Engines Volume 2 is completed! 416 pages of all different engines
than Volume 1. The new book is hardcover and matches the original one like we
reprinted a year ago. We have no idea how many to get printed, so here's the
deal: The book will sell at $60, but we will pay the postage if you send us
your prepublication order. That's $60 postpaid in the US. Or, if you need to
replace Volume 1, we will give you a special deal of $110 for both Volume 1 and
Volume 2, and we'll ship them to you together, postage paid! We hope Volume 2
to be ready the end of June. BYB 1 AND BYB 2 will give you a thousand pages of
engines! Cash, check or money order, no PayPal or credit cards or open
accounts. C. H. Wendel, The Prairie Press, 4415 F Street, Amana, Iowa 52203

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com