[SEL] Apologies - Ronnie N air Cooled & Engine Manuals

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat May 20 09:17:21 PDT 2006

Hi All,
         My phone line has been down for the last 10 days or so (Remember -
This is Africa) and I've had severe withdrawal symptoms - have not had any
engine list mail in that time - it was terrible - I had to resort to
drinking much "Brandy and Coke" to fill the time :-)

         The night before it went down I posted to the list(s) about my new
acquisition (air cooled Ronnie N) as well as some manuals I had scanned.

         I have just downloaded my mail and see a lot of replies for which
I thank you all. Please accept my apologies - I will reply to each one, but
please give me a day or two to sift through them (nearly 2 weeks of eMail
on the server) it took just over an hour to delete all the spam from the
server before I could even download the genuine (engine) mail.

         There were a number of offers of help and I know what it is like
to offer help and not get an answer. I trust that you guys will understand
the circumstances - I will get back to you.

         Thanks again for the responses to my posts - I will reply -
possibly off list !

Best regards
Jerry Evans.

Visit our website: www.databak.co.za