[SEL] Looking for info on Robertsonville Canadian engine

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu May 11 06:55:52 PDT 2006

Hi Bill,

There's also a nice article on the Robertsonville Foundry in GEM.  I'll
get you the issue / page no. info this evening.

Basically, I think at this time in history the Canadians were ripping off
the US designs.  The Robertsonville is a carbon copy of the Waterloo Boy
just as the Plesseville is a carbon copy of the Hercules engine.  it's
also noteworthy that the towns of Robertsonville and Plesseville are right
next to each other.  Coincidence?  I don't think so!  8-))

BTW, when you pass info along to this gent, would you ask him to share
what he finds in return?  Info on the Robertsonville company and engines
is VERY SCARCE!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA