[SEL] 2006 Great Western Binder Bee

chesnimnus at juno.com chesnimnus at juno.com
Sun May 7 13:42:44 PDT 2006

Hello All,
I am letting you all know about this year's annual all-IHC event, the Great Western Binder Bee.  As always, this is held at the Western Antique Powerland near Salem, Oregon, and is about as close to the Red Power Round-Up as we get on this side of the Rocky Mountains.
This show is open to anything and everthing ever made by International Harvester between 1831 and 2006, including all of the related brands like Plano, Case-IH, Cub Cadet, and many others.  Last year's most unusual exhibit was an International M-1 garand, and this year we are told that there will be a fellow bringing a restored T-6 orchard-model crawler!  And of course there will be lots of Farmalls, Scouts, trucks, and stationary engines.  There are games, parades, interesting things to visit in the surrounding area, parts, a trail run, food, and many vendors or parts and services.  Onsite camping and RV space is available, and lodging is nearby too.
Preregistration is strongly encouraged, especially if you need an RV space.  For more information, photos of last year's show, and printable posters and registration information, please visit the link here:
http://www.ihsto.org/gwbb_2006.htm
We hope to see you there!
-Colin Rush