[SEL] Old tool

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri May 5 11:02:31 PDT 2006

Title #2: "Atkins Excelsior Saw Tool No. 5". C. 1916. Instruction sheet
for
the use of the Atkins No.5 Excelsior Saw Tool, a combined cross cut saw
Jointer, Raker Tooth Gauge and Side File. Includes instructions for use
of
Setting Block and Set Gauge. Text illustrated with steelplate
engravings.

5.25" x 13.75" single page reproduced on yellow paper as in the
original.

Price: $4.00
Gary Roberts , Boston, MA

http://members.tripod.com/sawtool/Publications/SawSetPublications.htm