[SEL] powdercoating engine parts? On Topic

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu May 4 10:27:01 PDT 2006

WOW, Steve - that is something I guess I'd not given thought to - the heat.
DUH. Man, I hate it when I miss something so obvious.

OK, then perhaps on parts that won't get hot (Dave would say a Maytag at
this point since he'd say an engine has to run to get hot...........)

Could be good on the trucks - wheels, axles, supports, etc. Or items not
exposed to heat close to 400 degrees or more then.
Yeah, 400 is what the oven is supposed to be set for with what I have,
powders from eastwood.

Bill