[SEL] Edd's 10hp Famous

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Thu May 4 05:18:35 PDT 2006

Hi Dwight.It's your engine so make it the way you like it.I have done
both.Some of my engines are totally restored with nice paint jobs others are
restored but left in there as is state for appearance.People like them both
ways but the as are engines seem to get the most lookers and good comments
at shows.In many cases they have more character
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387