[SEL] Babbitt bearings poured on the Alamo/Tod Works Foundry.

dotto at velocitus.net dotto at velocitus.net
Tue May 2 10:07:37 PDT 2006

Hi Curt

The semi finished piston looks great! I can’t wait to be at the same
point. I have just been so busy I still haven’t been able to get my
patterns finished and sent off to Rick.  I need to put a finial coat of
sealer on them, add the casting numbers and get them boxed up.  Hopefully
this weekend will get me a little closer to having them on the way.

I enjoyed all the Babbitt pouring pictures, and the your new bearings look
really nice, I bet the Alamo will be a sweet runner when finished.

Dave