[SEL] Babbitt bearings poured on the Alamo.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon May 1 09:57:46 PDT 2006

Folks this was a banner weekend! Accomplished a significant milestone in
the restoration of the Alamo engine by successfully pouring both the
lower and upper mains on this engine. I had done lowers before, but was
apprehensive about the uppers. As it turned out they were easier than
the lowers. Missy and I picture documented this as best we could and
I've put it on the website. Maybe it will be useful to someone when
pouring theirs.
Here is the link:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/AlamoBabbittPouring/Thumbnails.html

Hope you enjoy.