[SEL] replating fasteners?

P. Johns enginepaul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:28:11 PST 2006

I've had parts re-plated with threaded holes using nickel - commercially
done, not myself - and the threads were OK. Some of the smaller holes, under
say about 1/4" were at time a little tight, but I never had to run a tap
into them. The plating is very thin when done at a plating house.
Paul,
In San Francisco

------=_Part_16988_5360056.1143599291010