[SEL] Marine or Dragsaw 2 stroke?

CraigB2 at aol.com CraigB2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 14:07:54 PST 2006

Hello list; I acquired a small watercooled two stroke single this weekend at
the Sylmar CA Rusty Iron Swap meet. The   flywheel is 9.5 inches diameter and
the engine is   12-15" tall. Ignition is   buzz coil to points mounted on a
movable brass lever activated by a cam on the   flywheel. The carb is brass and
with some twiddling I got it to run.
There is no name on any part that I can find. I looks too small to be off of
a drag saw and   maybe could have been a small inboard marine trolling motor.
There is no water pump.
Any ideas?
If you have some info contact me and I will email you a picture.
Thanks for your help.
Craig Buzzell

--part1_1e9.4dbf075a.3147473a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hello list; I acquired a small watercoo=
led two stroke single this weekend at the Sylmar CA Rusty Iron Swap meet. Th=
e   flywheel is 9.5 inches diameter and the engine is   12-15" tal=
l. Ignition is   buzz coil to points mounted on a movable brass lever a=
ctivated by a cam on the   flywheel. The carb is brass and with some tw=
iddling I got it to run.<BR>
There is no name on any part that I can find. I looks too small to be off of=
 a drag saw and   maybe could have been a small inboard marine trolling=
 motor. There is no water pump.<BR>
Any ideas?<BR>
If you have some info contact me and I will email you a picture.<BR>
Thanks for your help.<BR>
Craig Buzzell</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSE=
RIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>