[SEL] IHC M 3HP Indentification

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Mon Mar 13 10:40:44 PST 2006

Francis,

I have had several of the 1 1/2 M understrikes and one 6 HP "M" understrike.
Can't remebr if I had a 3 HP.
I see one though  in upstate NY  a few years back Its probably still laying
there out in the barn yard.
Ted Brookover used to make the igniter for the 1 1/2 HP "M" understrike.

Charlie Bryant
Jay, Maine