[SEL] Famous buzz saw rig-- Correct Web Address

Michael Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Mon Mar 13 05:33:12 PST 2006

>         Boy that's a good looking saw cart, but the engine really
> looks like hell! Given the condition of the engine do you think it
> will ever look as good as the cart? The pictures were appreciated!
> I take for granted that the rig will be ready for Portland. Have
> you asked anyone close to Portland to line up some wood for sawing?

Dave,

After we got the tie dyed Famous mounted on the cart was the first
time that Susan's dad decided that you had not screwed me on how much
you charged me for the cart!  Up until that point he was pretty
convinced that you made out like a bandit by getting me to get that
hunk 'o junk off your property :-)!  If things go right you'll see it
sawing at both the SIAM and Portland shows.  As for wood I should be
able to bring a reasonable supply of small cedar logs to keep myself busy.

See ya',
Mike