[SEL] OT Ebay seller/Kinda Long/what a crock

George/Helen Myers ottawa at pa.net
Fri Mar 10 13:56:15 PST 2006

Peg,

My experience was with an "i Sold it" in WY.   I paid $9.95 for some paper which could have been shipped first class for 39 cents but I was charges $10.82 shipping and handling.  This seller is really ripping off customers for shipping.  Item was shipped priority mail which would have cost $4.05.  Remember for priority mail the US post office provides the package etc.   I didn't receive the package for over a week after payment.  The person in charge was not available to reply to my questions was the response I received.  I have to be truthful there was a shipping calculator but never did I think that there wouldn't be a sensible shipping charge on the item.

My feedback was neutral because I didn't want to receive negative back.  But I will never buy from another "i Sold it".

Leaving complete message intact intentionally!

Helen