[SEL] Falk piston core box and pattern update.

Dave Otto dotto at velocitus.net
Tue Mar 7 20:11:26 PST 2006

Hi Steve

I have been using carbide insert tooling on the lathe. I have some uncoated
inserts designed for nonferrous metals; they work real nice on wood. On the
mill I have just been using good sharp HSS end mills.

Both one the lathe and mill I keep the vacuum hose near the cutter at all
times, this gets 80 to 90% of the shavings and dust.

Dave

Dave Otto
Boise, Idaho
USA