[SEL] Need to talk to a Fodder Chopper Owner

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Mar 5 03:54:58 PST 2006

At 07:00 PM 04/03/2006, you wrote:
>Message: 4
>Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:09:00 -0600
>From: "paulmaples" <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net>
>Subject: [SEL] Need to talk to a Fodder Chopper Owner
>To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>I have an old corn fodder chopper that is missing the main drive pulley, I
>am looking for someone who has one so I can get the approximate size
>dimension of the pulley so I can try and find one. Thanks

Hi Paul,
         Is this the same as what we call a "chaff cutter" ? What make,
model size etc ? A number of my friends have them so if you have more
details I may be able to help. How about a pic.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---