[SEL] 1952 Shell stationary engine film

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 4 13:27:02 PST 2006

I was just trying a out new program that lets you store  up to 100 MB for 7 days. Its called "yousendit"
I was looking for something big to test it with & found  a 45 MB program from Shell with some good old shots.
It is well worth seeing!
If anyone would like to see this let me know & I will  let you know the address.
PS Don't try it if you are not on broadband unless you are VERY patient.
The film size is 45 Mb & plays on  Quicktime Player version 7.0.4 .
Also on Ashampoo Photo Commander 4.
If you want to download it just tell me.

Dave Croft
Warrington
England
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv