[SEL] Royal Canberra Show

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Fri Mar 3 01:46:28 PST 2006

Hi Rob

It is a Swedish Bolinder two stroke hot bulb engine built around 1900.
Quite a rare beast in Oz.  The owner thinks there is one other of this type
and we know there is three vertical Bolinders as well.

Brock, can add any other info about it.  I don't know the HP rating.  The
owner sometime s can get it to rock like a cradle - just hitting on ignition
both ways.  Quite a drawcard when he gets in going just right.

If Brock has no additional info I will talk to the owner and see what I can
find out.

Regards

Ron