[SEL] Fairbanks Morse 2HP "Z" 'dishpan f/w'

Ed Herreid bigtime64 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 01:01:28 PST 2006

Gerald.

It looks like your engine has a re-engineered ignition system very similar
to one I have.  In a recent discussion I bookmarked the following page that
has some good breakdown pictures of how the governor system should be.  I
plan to re-re-engineer mine someday too.  Maybe they will be of some help in
your project.  http://www.boydhouse.com/hitandmiss/index.html

Ed Herreid
Trevor WI

I know nothing about this engine, only what I can reason out.

Pictures can be seen at this link:
http://www.echothetruth.com/echothetruth/fm.htm

Notice!!  I ask some questions on each picture.  If you can help... Thanks

Regards;
Gerald