[SEL] Rex's Baker monitor now has a Baker Pump Oh Yea !

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Tue Jun 27 17:16:36 PDT 2006

Howdy all ;

   Today was a great day , I found a Baker windmill Water pump  for my baker , It was almost in my back yard it belonged to my oldest Brother Tom some 4 miles from my house , He was asking way too much for it $30 , well I told him they are going for $20 on Ebay and I would give him $10 and he went away happy ???? Just kidding , he really only wanted $30 but I traded him a 2 HP Cushman (the orange Farm Master)  even up and I still feel guilty But Hey its only My Brother , anyway nowt to clean it up and mount it and get it pumping water  .
   Any one know the right colors for a 1915 baker ? and what about the pump color ,can anyone  Help Me ?   Please !

Rex Hinz