[SEL] Rex's New Baker Monitor on Webshots/now havin' fun with the gals.....

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 10:59:50 PDT 2006

Hi Curt

Well, I certainly came up with Norma Jean, Tillie was obvious, Douglas
was the product of Jim's creative mind (Fairbanks model ... Douglas
Fairbanks, Junior), Margaret was named by the Culp family, Jim's brother
christened Miss Whiplash and Fat Bastard started life as an SEL Member's
engine being called Bing (Crossley), but after unloading it, Jim and Tom
decided that Fat Bastard was far more appropriate.

Well, must go.  Arnie, Jim and Tom have had a busy afternoon loading
Tillie up ready for her first visit to the 1000 Engine rally this
weekend, so I'd better get their dinner done ;-)

Dolly

--
Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk