[SEL] Rex's New Baker Monitor on Webshots/now havin' fun with the gals.....

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Jun 23 10:25:43 PDT 2006

Dolly,
They sure do. I know chicks that name their cars, lawn mowers, etc., but
very few guys that actually name each and everyone of their engines.
Luke reminded about 2 of Arnie's named engines, Fat Bastard and Sophia.
But I've always had my suspicions that you had a role in the creative
naming.
'Till now I hadn't heard the Miss Whiplash/Bamford name, but after
listening to the sound byte, it's certainly fitting.
Well I better not keep you from your beer and chips duty, so I'll keep
this short. Cheers.
Curt