[SEL] Webshots Problems - Thanks

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 22 15:44:02 PDT 2006

Thanks everyone who wrote in with their suggestions as to what my problem might be in regards to me not being able to access my picture albums on the web. I got the following message from Webshots Support:

Hello Paul,

Currently there is a bug in the software that causes the "view on web" part of the software to act that way. Our engineers are working on a fix for this. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

Regards,
Louis
Webshots Support
www.webshots.com

I have developed a "work around" until such time as they can get it fixed so I am good to go now. Thanks again everyone.

Paul