[SEL] Cushman R-12 Information/now Brass Spec Plates

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Jun 22 11:37:34 PDT 2006

At 06:00 PM 22/06/2006, you wrote:
>From: Curt <curt at imc-group.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Cushman R-12 Information Needed
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Hey, whatever happened to the fellow on the list that used to make
>reproduction nameplates for engines? Met him at the Orange shows a few
>years ago. He had a nice Triumph engine ISTR.
>Curt

Hi Curt,
         It was not me - Never been there - but I do make replica Brass
spec. plates - see them at :
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>

         This is just a bit of unashamed advertising !!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---