[SEL] Spam/Phish> Info / Watch your $$

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Jun 22 11:50:44 PDT 2006

Curt,
    Another note that I forgot to mention.  You ask about a receipt.
Yes, by all means have the police count the money out in front of you
(with all present witnessing it) and give you some sort of receipt
verifying the amount.  You can write it on anything as long as you get
at $ figure and signature.  Each state is different.  In KY, you are
given an inventory of everything that is confiscated.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY